BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA DIASPORA MARKETPLACE (BDM) SMALL GRANTS FUND
This is the home page of an online application for grant under the USAID Diaspora Invest Activity. The call is open until the 31th of March, 2021. Before you begin filling out the application, please read the document regarding terms of the application and the selection procedures on the link: HERE
Please note that once you enter your e-mail address and start the online application, your entry will be saved and you can continue the application where you left of (even in case of shutting down the application). All data is automatically saved and stored for a secured online application process (the application is initiated by re-entering the same e-mail address).
IMPORTANT NOTE !!!
To complete the online application you will need the supporting documentation and information about the company in BiH applying, as well as the documents confirming personal status of a member of the BiH diaspora who has a business relationship with the company. Read and download these documents here, so it is easier for you to fill out, scan and upload required documentation in later steps. Documents required (with links to download forms):
- Project budget and timeline (to be created based on this format: Budget Template and Timeline Bilingual.xlsx ) Budget Template and Timeline Bilingual.xlsx )
- A registration document proving ownership or co-ownership of the diaspora member (if the company is already registered)
- Balance sheet and income statement (if the company is already registered - scanned reports)
- Offer for the requested equipment procurement
- Certificate of business relationship with a bh. diaspora member for companies without ownership/co-ownership of bh. diaspora member (Affidavit of verifiable relationship with a diaspora member_BILINGUAL.docx) Affidavit of verifable relationship with a diaspora member_BILINGUAL.docx)
- Certificate of Diaspora Status (which will be created based on this format: Diaspora Status Affidavit_Potvrda_BILINGUAL.docx) Diaspora Status Affidavit_Potvrda_BILINGUAL.docx)
- Supporting documents proving diaspora status (scanned copy of passport or ID card)
- Branding and Marking Plan (to be created based on this format: Branding and Marking Plan_BILINGUAL.docx) Branding and Marking Plan_BILINGUAL.docx)
- Mandatory Certificates (to be created based on this format: Mandatory Certifications_Bilinigual.pdf) Mandatory Certifications_Bilinigual.pdf)
- Environment effects study sheet (to be created based on this format: Environmental Self Screening Compliance Checklist_Bilingual.docx) Environmental Self Screening Compliance Checklist_Bilingual.docx)
- Additional certifications (to be created based on this format: Applicant Certifications_Potvrde_Bilingual.pdf) Applicant Certifications_Potvrde_Bilingual.pdf)
These templates can be also downloaded in step (8) of your grant application. At the same step (step 8) you will enclose scanned and signed documents. Take note of how you attach compulsory documents.